What are Cookies?
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files called “cookies” that hold information which allows a website to recognise your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility so we can: (i) learn more about what you’re interested in; (ii) enhance your experience whilst using our website. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain features on the website may not work. All of our cookies are encrypted for use only by our website. If you would like to opt out of this, you can do so below
Information about IP adresses and Cookies:
- Like many other websites, we use "cookies" to help us gather and store information about visitors to our Site.
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our Site users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual.
- "Session" cookies only exist whilst visitors are online on a particular occasion. These are temporary cookies that aid your journey around the site and remember the preferences you have selected during your session.
- "Persistent" cookies, which are not session-based, remain on a visitor's computer, so that you can be recognised as a previous visitor when you next visit our Site. This allows us to collect information about your browsing habits whilst on our site, and this can be useful in assisting us to monitor and improve our services.
- We do not store sensitive information such as account numbers or passwords in "persistent" cookies, and cookies in themselves, do not contain enough information to identify you. You will only become personally identifiable in relation to your browsing habits after you have formally provided us with your personal data for the purposes outlined in Section 1.2 above.
- In addition to using cookies, we might also use GIFs and other web tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect information about your browsing activities whilst on our site. In this respect the information that is provided is similar to the information supplied by cookies, and we use it for the same purposes.
- Any information that we acquire about you using cookies, GIFs, or other web tools is subject to the same restrictions and conditions as any other information we collect about you, as outlined in this Policy.
The Cookies used on our site:
- Cookies set by our Site::
This cookie is set in order to work out whether you have seen and/ or clicked the "dismiss" button in the box that draws your attention to this Policy. This will appear the first time you enter our Site. This cookie is strictly necessary in order to enable you to provide your consent for us to set cookies on your browser.
The purpose of this cookie is to store the information provided to us when you log in to our Site. This is strictly necessary for the full functionality and operation of the website. This cookie also stores information so as to keep track of items in your basket when you purchase anything or book any of the Activities via the Site. Without this cookie, services that you have asked for, like shopping baskets, cannot be provided.
- Cookies set by Google Analytics:
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. By default, Google Analytics sets four performance cookies in order to evaluate your use of the Site, including number of visits, duration of browsing and referring sites, and compiles reports for us on activity on the Site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google state that they will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. For more information about the way in which Google Analytics uses these cookies please visit the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
- If you wish to know all the cookies we have set and how to delete or manage them, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Cookies set by our Site::
How to disable/enable Cookies:
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser or by not clicking the "dismiss" button on the box that appears on the first page you see on our Site. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can go to Tools and Internet Options, where there is the option to change your settings to disable cookies. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if the cookies are disabled.
- You also have the ability to delete cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser and should search for "cookies" in your "Help" function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
Uses made of the information by us:
We may use personal information collected from you to provide specific services that you request and to provide additional services that may be of interest. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- Ease of Use - To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Transactional Purposes - To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, to respond to your queries and requests and to maintain your accounts and manage transactions, such as credit card payments for any products or services that you order.
- Communication - To notify you about changes to our service.
- Provision of Information - To assess your eligibility, and if eligible, provide you with information.
- Marketing Communications and Analysis - To communicate with you about our products and services and for our own internal marketing analysis, for example, to measure the amount of traffic to our Site.
- We will retain your data for an infinite period unless you ask us to unsubscribe you.
Links to other websites:
- This Policy only covers this Site. If you follow a link from this Site to another website, you must refer to and read the privacy statement on that other website which you visit. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.