Carpe Diem is a flamenco performance with elements of Latin American folk music.
The performance explores different perspectives on death, and questions the duality between life and death. Are there alternative ways to approach this inevitable event of life?
Carpe Diem is based on the pre-Columbian Náhuatl culture from Mexico, and their view of death as an essential part of the life cycle. The performance is a celebration and a tribute to life, in line with the thinking of the Náhuatl culture: We are all seeds, and after our death new life arises.
- Bellali Austria - dance & producer
- Daniel Antonio Corres - dance & director
- Kamil Urbanski - guitar
- Ingrid Jasmin Vogt - vocals
- Ombelie Chardes - violin
- Mercedes Alvarado - screenwriter
- Maria Vibe - producer & administrative manager
- Reibel Austria - video
- Eduardo Valle de Antón - photo
- Maria Zahl - make up